Asked by abigeal from South Africa | Oct. 22, 2015 23:09
About:China Private Visit Visa

my husband is coming to stay with me. how can i get invitation letter for a s1 or s2 visa for him?

am presently working here. i have the foreigner residence permit, my husband is coming to join me soon, please

Answers (1)
Answered by James from USA | Oct. 23, 2015 21:52
Abigeal, you can write the invitation letter on your own. It should include the following information:
1. His name, sex and birth date
2. Why he comes, when he comes and leaves, where to stay, relationship with you and who covers his expense during his stay.
3. Your name, telephone number, address and signature.

Please do not prepare your marriage certificate, copies of your passport and valid resident permit.
Related Questions:
I am going to Hongkong with my husband this coming April 27-29 and will sta...
Asked by Mrs.Trina from Philipines
| Apr. 13, 2011 03:32
Hi! Me and my husband are planning to visit China especially Beijing this c...
Asked by Ms.Joanne C. from United Arab Emirates
| Apr. 29, 2009 09:04
Me and my husband will meet in Hongkong this coming Feb. 2010, since we are...
Asked by Mrs.Braza from Malaysia
| Sep. 06, 2009 21:07
me and my husband will be flying to hongkong this coming sept 8-11, can you...
Asked by Mrs.honey roble from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2009 03:09
Hello I am teaching in China. My husband is coming to stay with me and t...
Asked by Mrs.Westbrook from Canada
| Apr. 28, 2011 03:18
The best visa type for being a spouse of some foreigners in China
Asked by HUMA from PAKISTASN
| Oct. 20, 2014 22:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)