Asked by Ron from Australia | Oct. 22, 2015 00:21
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

I am in Bali, I wish to travel to China in a month as a tourist.

I am in Bali since 10th Oct on VOA. I wish to travel to mainland PRC in a month or so from Bali, with my Chinese partner to family celebration. It will be my first visit to PRC. I will need to extend my local entry permit for 30 days soon, so I will be without my passport for several weeks. What is the best strategy for my tourist entry permit application?

Answers (1)
Answered by Susan from New Zealand | Oct. 23, 2015 21:45
Ron, it takes four working days to deal with your application. So you just need to make sure that you have at least one week left for your Chinese entry permit before you start your trip. And you'd better confirm with the CVASC center in Surabaya whether you can apply there.

Office Address:
SPAZIO - 502 Kompleks Graha Festival Kav No.3,Jalan Mayjend Yono Soewoyo Graha Famili,Surabaya
Call: 031-60039880
Related Questions:
how about Bali, Indonesia?
Asked by hoshi from Indonesia
| Nov. 24, 2014 21:46
I am a British citizen staying in Singapore as a tourist. I wish to travel ...
Asked by Mr.SKEWS David from UK
| Mar. 10, 2011 22:00
Do I need a transit visa when travelling through Xiamen?
Asked by Lilly from Australia
| Dec. 11, 2016 01:18
Applying for a Chinese Tourist visa from abroad?
Asked by Anna Horton from UK
| May. 24, 2016 21:06
Can I apply for Chinese visa in Denpasar as a Danish citizen?
Asked by Helene from Denmark
| Jul. 04, 2015 01:42
Apply China visa from Bali
Asked by Nóra Szabó from Indonesia
| May. 17, 2011 07:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)