Asked by chris from United Kingdom | Oct. 21, 2015 13:45
About:Marriage Registration in China

hey all i have been looking on the web all night to try and see how i can do a single certificate

as im getting married next year in china, i have my divorce papers to show im single but i don't know what to do or how to make all this happen. im from Plymouth Devon in the UK and all my friends do say i need to go to london to get the forms or can i go in to plymouths register to get them i need a lot of info how to get all this done

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from Singapore | Oct. 23, 2015 04:09
Chris, I have a friend who married a Chinese girl. According to him, you need to go to your council register office to get the single certificate. You'd better make an appointment by call in advance and consult what documents are required. Then bring the required documents to them. It takes around three weeks to issue the certificate.

After you get it, you should go to Foreigner and Common Wealthy Office to have it stamped. Then you bring it to Chinese consulate/embassy for authentification.

Please understand that you should have your divorce record in the certificate because Chinese Civil Affairs Bureau become stricter than before.
Related Questions:
Relationship proof sample letter
Asked by Samuel from Australis
| Feb. 27, 2016 01:54
Why am I, a rabbit, attracted to tigers?
Asked by Kate from United States
| May. 28, 2015 02:17
Hi, I have check this website, as I am looking for a nigh train Shangha...
Asked by Ms.Criz from Spain
| Aug. 11, 2009 02:23
I am looking for a Visa for a single entry I hold an irish passport as I am...
Asked by Mr.Duffy from Ireland
| Mar. 11, 2009 21:45
My fortune in love, carrer and finance: I was borned June 6, 1993.
Asked by Princess Aurea de Perio from Philippines
| Feb. 03, 2016 19:07
I am looking for Macau immigration phone number.
Asked by Khatantuul from Mongolia
| Nov. 27, 2014 00:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)