Asked by Fely from USA | Oct. 08, 2015 23:00
About:China Visa Application in USA

Do I need visa, 4- day sightseeing side trip 4th week of Nov.

I live in NY, dual citizenship US & Phil. I am visiting Phil in Nov, & plan to see Beijing as a side-trip, via Guangzhou where my airplane stops over. I wasn't aware about the 3-day no need for entry permit, do I still need one? Or should I just cut a day out? May I use just my Phil passport($30), instead of US, that's has higher fee, if ever I really need an entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Johnny from USA | Oct. 11, 2015 02:09
Fely, as you transit in Guangzhou, you can stay more than 72 hours in fact, as long as you leave before 23:59 on the fourth day. You should use the US passport so as to make use of the 72-hour free transit policy. In this case, you don't need the entry permit.
Related Questions:
I am a Sierra Leonean studying and residing in Urumqi Xinjiang province mai...
Asked by Ibrahim Kamara from Sierra Leone
| Feb. 08, 2015 00:20
Train Travel from Chaoshan to Zhuhai
| Jul. 19, 2017 22:52
I am in bangkok and I am supposed to travel via air to beijing for sightsee...
Asked by Mrs.Kim from Canada
| Jun. 19, 2010 20:53
Hi, I am from New Zealand (Permanent Resident Visa holder, NOT a citizen) ...
Asked by Alfred from New Zealand
| Jul. 03, 2013 02:36
I will be part of a group tour to China that includes a 3 day side trip to ...
Asked by Mr.Andersen from Canada
| Mar. 11, 2011 20:09
I will arrive on Nov 21 at 4 pm and will leave on Nov 22 at 5 pm, do I need...
Asked by ze from Brazil
| Nov. 01, 2012 01:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)