Asked by Felipe Gonzalez from Chile | Sep. 30, 2015 03:49
About:China Embassy in Austria

Free Visa for Chilean citizens

Hi there, I just apply for an entry permit with a chilean passport and they charge 50 eu for a 2 entries type, Chile and china they sign an agreement of reciplocal free fee, and this one is valid since the 1 of july 2015.

I did this trough a company because I live far from vienna. I ask them and they say the embassy charge them.

and I know Chile is not charging any more for the entry permit for chinesse citizens

Why is that? they still charging for it?


Answers (1)
Answered by Eden | Oct. 08, 2015 22:26
Felipe, according to a notice published on the website of PRC embassy in Chile, Chilean citizens do not need to pay for PRC entry permits from July 1st 2015. However, as a foreigner in Austria, you may need to pay 50 euros for a six-month double-entry type. I advise you to contact the embassy and find out whether you are cheated by the agency.
Related Questions:
Can I get a two entry Visa in Hongkong? In Chile they start declining those...
Asked by Lisa from Germany
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:27
Various Nationalities traveling from Mexico to China to Bali
Asked by Jonathan from Mexico
| Apr. 24, 2018 22:13
We are traveling from Hong Kong to Hangzhou Xiaoshan, and then by train to ...
Asked by Felipe Torrejon from Chile
| Mar. 06, 2018 21:33
I’m flying from Frankfurt to Changsha (I’ll spend only four hours in that a...
Asked by Mijail from Chile
| Sep. 03, 2018 19:43
Is it necessary to obtain transit visa for US Citizens?
Asked by elizabeth from USA
| Mar. 21, 2015 21:21
On my way to Chile I need to stop in China for less than 48 hours.
Asked by Silvana from Chile
| Feb. 22, 2017 03:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)