Asked by murshed from Bangladesh | Sep. 17, 2015 07:21
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

our marriage Certificate need verify by china embassy in Bangladesh.

I marry a chinese girl in Bangladesh. i get Q1 type. I need apply PRC Residence. our marriage Certificate need verify by PRC embassy in Bangladesh. what kind document need for apply PRC Residence?

Answers (1)
Answered by Daniel from Australia | Sep. 18, 2015 04:35
Murshed, if your marriage book is obtained from Bangladesh, you need to get it certified by the PRC embassy. You should first notarized the document at a notary public and then take it to the consualr office for authentication.

The documents needed for applying the residence permit may include your passport, a recent passport-size photo, a filled application form, a registration form of temporary residence, your wife's ID card and your marriage book. You may also need to submit a physical exam record upon request.
Related Questions:
Visa.. I got married here in china with a chinese guy and I'm a filipina
Asked by Nona from Philippine
| Jul. 15, 2018 23:53
hi, Good day, Me and my son holding a Phils. passport we stay in China,G...
Asked by Mrs.ker from china
| May. 21, 2009 02:00
About Certification from Abroad
Asked by Dr. Md. Zaved Khan from Bangladesh
| Feb. 20, 2017 00:19
Do i need to let your office translate into mandarin the birth certificate ...
Asked by Emma Tan from Philippines
| Jun. 11, 2013 02:33
Hello, can the consular office in Cebu authorize our marriage certificate a...
Asked by Mr.Ratunil from Philippines
| Jan. 15, 2011 02:04
Hi! Sir can u please tell me that can i take the single status non-marriage...
Asked by Mr.Khan from Pakistan
| Oct. 10, 2010 22:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)