Asked by Fabio from Italy | Sep. 14, 2015 05:52
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Is it possible to have a proof, like a written document, that I am elegible to the 72h Visa?

Hi, I am italian flying from Berlin to HongKong then Taipei then Shanghai then return to Berlin. In Shanghai I am staying only 2 days, so I will apply for the 72h. I want also to apply for the Exempt Entry to Taiwan, which requires :
"...a confirmed return air ticket or an air ticket and an entry permit for the next destination..." At the point of entering Taiwan I will not have the 72h free transit for Shanghai, since I will apply for it when leaving Taiwan. How can I prove to Taiwan, when I enter, that I don't need the entry permit to travel to my next destination (Shanghai)?

Answers (2)
Answered by Kathie from Japan | Sep. 16, 2015 03:56
Fabio, as far as I know, there is no written proof for the eligibility of 72h free transit. You can use your tickets to Shanghai and from Shanghai to Berlin along with the entry permit for Germany to show that you will transit in Shanghai for less than 72 hours.
Answered by Fabio from Italy | Sep. 16, 2015 06:22
Thanks Kathie! Yes, I think so!
Related Questions:
72 h visa after living 4 months in Beijing
Asked by Itziar from Spain
| May. 19, 2017 04:53
I am planning to visit my brother. What document is required to proof my re...
Asked by Detlef from Germany
| Feb. 26, 2013 03:14
Hi I am Sajid is planned to travel to Hongkong on 27 june and passport is v...
Asked by Mohd Sajid from India
| Jun. 23, 2015 21:00
So can am I elegible if my trip is Madrid-Paris-Shanghai- Amsterdam
Asked by Rudy from Spain
| Sep. 23, 2017 09:35
Hi... I am a malaysian I would like to apply a student visa in China (Nan...
Asked by Mr.chek from malaysia
| May. 12, 2009 02:41
Am i still elegible for the 72 visa free transit if I take the visa on the ...
Asked by Angela Silva from Portugal
| Oct. 23, 2016 01:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)