Asked by Chandra from Nepal | Sep. 11, 2015 10:54
About:Chinese Embassy in Nepal

do I need to apply for honkong visa for transit for 2 hours at airport? If so, where should I apply?

I am a Nepalese citizen from Nepal currently in china as a student. I am in Anhui provience. I am planning to visit Singapore, malayasia and Thailand vie a local tour package from Guangzhou, so according to the package plan they are taking us vie Shenzhen to honkong and form hong kong to Singapore.

Answers (1)
Answered by Zac from Indonesia | Sep. 12, 2015 03:40
Yes, you need to apply one even you just transit in HK. You should apply from the office of HK SAR in Beijing. Pleae apply at least four to six weeks before you start your trip. It takes long time for them to handle your application.

Address: No.71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: (8610) 6657 2880
Related Questions:
I am going to beijing , shanghai and honkong, do i have to apply seperate ...
Asked by sam from Canada
| Jan. 05, 2014 01:34
US Citizen. I'm going from Japan-Guangzhou-New Zealand.
Asked by Katrina from United States
| Jul. 29, 2018 09:48
i'm thai and will fly to us and have 2 transit city in Guangzhou and Wuhan ...
Asked by june from Thailand
| Dec. 14, 2017 13:42
I am Vietnamese passport holder, I am going to VN via Hong Kong,
Asked by Rose from Vietnam
| Mar. 09, 2017 21:35
Hello, I want go to Honkong in December this year. I am a Vietnamese and I ...
Asked by Ms.cao my huong from vietnam
| Oct. 03, 2010 21:30
I'm pilipina permanent resident in Japan . Im traveling to juju island Kore...
Asked by May fujii from Tokyo Japan
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)