Asked by Gill Mudditt from South Africa | Sep. 09, 2015 04:42
About:China Visa Application in UK

I am a UK citizen living in S Africa. Do I pay 20 or 30 pounds for my visa?

I have filled in form and printed it to sign but what now? Do I post to - where? Which account do I pay to? I travel in November. How long will it take and will I receive it on line?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nelly from Australia | Sep. 10, 2015 02:49
Gill, then you should go to the CVASC in Johannesburg to submit the application or entrust others to do this for you. The price is ZAR 800. In most cases, you need to wait for four working days to process it. The office does not offer postal service at present, so you have to fetch your passport by yourself or someone on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Do I need a Visa to make a short Business trip to China ?
Asked by Trevor Banks from South Africa
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:48
two days transit in Hong Kong
Asked by William from South Africa
| Nov. 22, 2011 19:17
Do I need a transit visa for China?
Asked by Nikki from South Africa
| Nov. 12, 2012 01:09
I have European passport but I live in Uk, which amount should I pay?
Asked by Evelina from United Kingdom
| May. 04, 2017 04:06
If my carry on exceeds 11 pounds, do I have to check it or can I carry it o...
Asked by Doug from Canada
| Sep. 20, 2011 02:30
I am a UK citizen currently living with my new Chinese wife inside China fo...
Mr.PETERCC0 from China
| Jun. 13, 2010 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)