Asked by Fara from Thailand | Sep. 07, 2015 03:54
About:China Embassy in Thailand

passport's problem with a chinese visa

Hello there,
I already got a PRC entry permit for one month to china. Unfortunately, my passport has fall in to water and it come that it was not clear with the picture in the passport anymore. the airport said i have to renew my passport, otherwise i will not able to fly. i was wondering if it ok, if i have a new passport but the entry permit is in the old passport? and if i would like to change my flight due to it take some time to make passport, and the entry permit is valid until November 27. Would it be ok to do that? appreciate for your helps!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Victor from France | Sep. 08, 2015 02:28
Fara, I'm sorry for that but I have to say you need to get a new entry permit, otherwise you will encounter problems.
Related Questions:
How to get to the office
Asked by Bradley from China
| Apr. 26, 2016 04:44
My wife & me are Singaporean, we plan to visit relative for 7 days in Shang...
Asked by Nancy Tan from Singapore
| Jul. 19, 2016 03:59
I am a Brazilian/American Citizen living in Russia, I have the 2 passports....
Asked by Mr.bruno from brazil
| Jul. 24, 2009 22:54
Can I apply for s2 visa for my wife and 2 kids myself at the psb in Beijing...
Asked by Darren from Ireland
| Aug. 23, 2016 20:58
2 business men from switzerland, arrive in Pudong Airport April 14 and lea...
Asked by A. teuscher from Switzerlnad
| Jan. 10, 2013 03:58
Do Aust residents with British passports have any special requirements
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Mar. 05, 2017 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)