Asked by James from United States | Sep. 06, 2015 16:18
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

How many times can I renew my tourist visa (L)?

If I am going for 90 days, can I leave and get another L type in Hong Kong and leave again 3 months later and repeat over and over? American citizen and I'm getting my first Ltype soon and want to know before I leave if this is possible. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivien from Spain | Sep. 07, 2015 04:35
James, if you don't have Hong Kong residency, it would be hard to apply from HK. You may need to hire an agency to do this and I'm afraid you cannot get 90 days stay duration if you apply from HK. So I don't think your plan is feasible. I advise you to apply for a one-year or 10-year multiple entry L type from the US.
Related Questions:
Hi all! If I go to China in March, but my working visa does not start until...
Asked by Abigail from England
| Feb. 07, 2017 19:44
How many times I can extend my L visa without leaving China?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:06
How many times can I extend L visa?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:26
do you know how many times i can renew my mothers visa s2 single entry in c...
Asked by eden from Philippines
| Feb. 17, 2017 00:25
can I apply for a toruist L visa after work Z type expires?
Asked by Davide from Italy
| Apr. 20, 2016 04:47
How many extension can I apply for ..? With the L visa in china.. Is it 2 t...
Asked by Paul from Chile
| Feb. 09, 2018 03:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)