Asked by Afrida from India | Aug. 30, 2015 20:03
About:China Private Visit Visa

Hi my husband is working in beijing. I too was staying with him.I came down for delivery.

Hi my husband is working in beijing. I too was staying with him. i guess s1 visa. I came down for delivery in Jan. Does my S1 still stay valid. On the passport its mentioned till jan 2016. My passport is renewed, with a correction in my name. Do i need to re issue the S1.

Also let me know whats required for my baby to travel with me to china. What attestation and documents. what formalities reqd. My babys passport is done

Answers (1)
Answered by Kimi from Denmark | Sep. 01, 2015 02:25
Hey, Afrida, after you enter, did you get the residence permit? If you have got it, you can stay in China within its validity and you don't need to renew it after you got a new passport.

If your baby wants to come, you need to have the birth certificate notarized and authenciated. In addition, your husband needs to write an invitation letter and provides a photocopy of his passport and residence permit. The application should be done at the CVASC in India.
Related Questions:
Beijing International travel healthcare center haidian clinic
| Sep. 14, 2014 03:19
hi.i am korean staying in kl as my husband working at kl. coming April ...
Ms.SUMIYATTY from Malaysia
| Jan. 23, 2011 02:38
hi, my husband went to guangzhou yesterday. This is the first time he came...
Asked by Mr.Ezlin from Malaysia
| Aug. 30, 2009 21:26
Hi, I am a Malaysian and a Singapore PR. I will be visiting my husband w...
Asked by Ms.Cara from Singapore
| Oct. 23, 2009 20:52
Hi all travellers, I just came back from my trip to Beijing 13-16 Nov. ...
Asked by Ms.Awong from Hong Kong
| Nov. 18, 2009 00:54
How to get a working visa if you have a residence permit?
Asked by wanting to work again from Philippines
| Oct. 23, 2015 22:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)