Asked by Jacqueline from Canada | Aug. 28, 2015 13:39
About:China Consulate in Calgary

Hello, can I apply a Hong Kong travel visa at the Chinese embassy in Calgary?

I am currently holding a Chinese passport with Canadian permanent residence status. I am planning to stay in Hong kong more than 7 days. If I apply in Calgary, do I need to book an appointment? How long does that take for the application? Can they mail back to Edmonton if they approve?

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Jenny from Denmark | Aug. 28, 2015 21:15
Jacqueline, you need to apply from Chinese consulate in Calgary. I am sorry that they don't accept mail applications. You need to get there and apply on your own. You needn't book any appointment. Instead, you just show up to submit your application during the opening hours. If your application is processed by Chinese consulate, it takes four working days. If your application is sent to HK Immigration Department, then it takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Related Questions:
Can I goto Calgary Chinese consulate apply the HKSAR with the old H K I D ...
Asked by Kwan young Yau from Canada
| Mar. 12, 2012 20:45
Can i apply for a Chinese Visa in Canada without a return air ticket from C...
Asked by Andrew from Canada
| Apr. 30, 2012 02:19
Can I apply for a travel visa to China and Hong Kong together at the Chines...
Asked by Mr.Stan Miller-Nielsen from South Korea
| Oct. 04, 2010 01:39
Hello I am Pakistani national can i apply visa for Hong Kong through chines...
Asked by zaheer ul haque from UAE
| Aug. 28, 2015 03:26
I live in British Columia. Can I apply for a Visa in Calgary office?
Asked by Mrs.Casey from Canada
| Jun. 26, 2010 20:30
Hello, I am a New Zealander currently living in Europe. I am coming back to...
Asked by Ms.Delaney from New Zealand
| Nov. 18, 2009 20:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)