Asked by Sam from Australia | Aug. 23, 2015 20:29
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

What kind of visa do I need to apply for short stay (visit) to Hong Kong?

I am Australian citizen and plan to stay for 5 days in Hong Kong and then head to India and also in return from India in 2 months I plan to stay overnight in Hong Kong and head back to Australia.
So in return journey will I be eligible to get a visitor entry permit in or will the same visa which I first get for 90 days be enough to stay in Hong Kong on my way back

Answers (1)
Answered by Virginia from Italy | Aug. 25, 2015 02:01
Hi, Sam, as you are an Australian citizens, you don't need the entry permit for Hong Kong as long as you stay for not more than 90 days.
Related Questions:
I Want a short time visit to Hong kong [for 5 days] do i need to apply vis...
Asked by dr mag from India
| Jan. 20, 2013 01:24
Hong Kong visa
Asked by Klimmer
| Mar. 31, 2017 02:33
As a Burmese citizen working in Thailand what kind of documents do i need t...
Asked by Moonsoon from Thailand
| Oct. 15, 2017 21:02
I am planning to go on vacation to the Phillippines and make a side trip to...
Asked by Lydia Astillero from USA
| Dec. 14, 2012 21:40
I have to attend a conference in Hong Kong what kind of visa I need to appl...
Asked by Najhusain from Pakistan
| Dec. 02, 2014 19:50
Hi, I am Myanmar Passport Holder. I would like to visit Hong Kong and Japan...
| Feb. 07, 2017 20:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)