Asked by Mosquitou from UAE | Aug. 21, 2015 12:33
About:China Work Visa

Moving to China, can family travel with me at the same time?

Hi, I have been transferred by my company to Shanghai, I already got my employment license and invitation letter. Now, I only need to apply for the Working Z type, but since my package is on single status this time, however, I want bring my family with me at the same time, could you please advice if it is possible to bring my family at the same time and also which type I need to apply for?

I believe that the correct one for us is S1, however, since I still have not arrived, I do not have a residence permit yet, Would my employment license and invitation letter be enough for applying for the S1 for my wife and kid?

Answers (1)
Answered by Molly from Tonga | Aug. 22, 2015 00:56
Mosquitou, you are right. You should apply for S1 type for your family members. But I am afraid that you may not apply for the at the same time you apply for your Z type if you don't have the invitation letter from your company for your family members.
Related Questions:
Getting my family a residence permit
Asked by Dave
| Jun. 28, 2012 20:13
Z-visa + tourist visa conlfict
Asked by tash from South Africa
| Mar. 14, 2018 20:12
Is it possible to get Z for myself and S1 type for my family at the same ti...
Asked by Sonia Pupaza from Romania
| Oct. 15, 2017 21:07
i was born October 31, 1956, will i get back with ex girlfriend or does she...
Asked by Ton from USA
| Apr. 04, 2015 04:15
I am moving to China for 6 months from February 2010, could you give me any...
Asked by Mr.D.S.Parkes from United Kingdom
| Aug. 26, 2009 21:50
Can My family join me on Z visa
Asked by Phemy from China
| Oct. 29, 2011 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)