Asked by Amr Shaaban from Egypt | Aug. 19, 2015 09:05
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

I want to apply for multi-entry visa to china for business.

I am Egyptian. I traveled to china 2 times before at the end of 2014 and April 2015. But this when I was in Egypt. Now I only here for 3 months and located in Khobar. What is the requirement to apply for multi-entry business type for one year and can any tourism office handle the visa issuance or should I go to Riyadh where the China embassy there?

Answers (3)
Answered by Rachel from USA | Aug. 20, 2015 02:49
Amr, you should submit your application documents to one of the following three agencys: Foreign Affairs and Business Office, Chinese Competitive Spirit Co. for Visa Service, or AlSandross International Est. As you want to apply for the multiple-entry type, you need to submit your passport, a photocopy of the passport's photo page, a completely filled-out application form attached with your recently taken bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your stay permit in KSA, the copies of your previous PRC entry permits, and a letter from your trade partner in China.
Answered by Amr Shaaban from Egypt | Aug. 20, 2015 08:36
Thanks for your reply...

Is this mean that I should travel to Riyadh to apply? Can`t I use any travel agent to do this on behalf of me ?
Answered by Rachel | Aug. 22, 2015 01:49
If you can't come in person, you can entrust someone or an agency to apply for you.
Related Questions:
I am a Canadia and hold Russian work entry permit.
Asked by Fred from Russia
| Sep. 26, 2016 22:14
Hi, I am Indian national with Multientry visa to China. I want to take my ...
Asked by Mr.Moiz from UAE
| Jun. 14, 2009 02:45
Is it possible to obtain a 5 year, Multientry Visa for extensive business t...
Asked by Mary Pat Bretz from USA
| Jul. 06, 2012 21:28
What are the needed documents to apply for 2 years multientry visafor UAE r...
Asked by F. Espandiani from Iran
| Apr. 30, 2012 03:06
I am Spanish married with chinese and want to make china tourist visa 12 mo...
Asked by Mr.Lijiawei from SPAIN
| Dec. 01, 2008 00:27
Hi, I'm a Mexican engineer currently on business in ZhongShan, China, I'm...
Asked by Mr.GM from Mexico
| Jul. 10, 2009 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)