Asked by Bheesham Kumar from Pakistan | Aug. 17, 2015 09:17
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

i am a Pakistani. i am being hired as an english teacher at jiangsu. i want to get a visa.

I need to know if I want a tourist type. how much would it cost me at initial level. is it possible that I can get work permit after reaching there as getting work permit? for a Pakistan seems difficult. since I am really hard working teacher here but its not working out so wanna grab the opportunity and then wanna handle rest of the things.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alin from Singapore | Aug. 18, 2015 03:41
Bheesham, since you are a Pakistani citizen, no matter what type you are applying, it will be free of charge. However, you should apply for a work Z type directly at the embassy in your country rather than enter with the L type and then get the Z type within China. You cannot get the L type by yourself actually.
Related Questions:
Can a Non - Native English teacher get a job in China
Asked by Kumar Sharma from India
| Nov. 01, 2017 01:28
Can African ( Ghana)registered English teacher acquire working visa from Ho...
Asked by Emma from Ghana
| Sep. 01, 2013 04:03
I want to know if Iranians are qualified to apply for a Z visa
Asked by Esmaiel Rezapour from IR
| Aug. 13, 2018 00:15
How do I get into Honyadong from the street level?
Asked by John from USA
| Mar. 27, 2018 02:26
Hello I am from Tajikistan and I am 21 years old.
Asked by Mekhrangez from Tajikistan
| Jan. 11, 2018 00:14
L or Z 10 year visa? Not sure when I would start the job
Asked by Kayla from USA
| Feb. 11, 2016 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)