Asked by Miguel from Bolivia | Aug. 09, 2015 13:50
About:Macau Visa Policy

Im from Bolivia, do I need visa and can I get it on arrival and how much do I have to pay, thanks.

I'm a pilot living in Thailand and I need to do an assessment for an Airline, The interview and simulator assessment will be held at the Zhuhai Flight Training Centre, I will have a letter from the Airline showing this, woud you tell me please what documents do I need to show and can I get an on arrival entry permit, thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from France | Aug. 11, 2015 02:14
Miguel, I'm afraid you cannot get the VOA. If possible, please apply for an M type in advance. You may need to provide your passport, passport copy, fully completed application form attached with your recently-taken color bare-headed photo, the invitation letter, round-trip tickets, and a financial standing document. When necessary, the office may also ask you to provide a photocopy of the airline's business license.
Related Questions:
Am not in the country can I send my passport for visa ..
Asked by milly from Uganda
| Jan. 20, 2017 23:57
Iam an american living in Bolivia , how do I get an invitation to visit chi...
Asked by mike from bolivia
| May. 22, 2012 01:52
i am holding a Bolivia passport and going to Hong Kong via shanghai airport...
Asked by Theresa from Canada
| Oct. 20, 2015 21:09
Do I really need Invitation to get visa. Can I apply without invitation?
Asked by Luis from Bolivia
| Feb. 25, 2015 01:30
Visa Free Transit. Thank you very much!
Asked by Rodrigo Vera from Bolivia
| Aug. 07, 2018 10:50
Hi, I am a citizen of Bolivia (Bolivian citizen). I live in mainland China ...
Asked by Mr.Vladimir
| Dec. 29, 2008 04:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)