Asked by Mitzh1 from China | Jul. 27, 2015 05:30
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

which one must be done for the newborn baby.

GEOFF, I quote what you sent me: "Mitzh, you should apply a visa for the baby at the exit and entry administration by providing the birth certificate, parents' passports, and parents' PRC entry permits. Then get a passport for the baby. There is no specified duration for you to apply the visa after the child was born, but you had better do it as soon as possible."
My question is which one must be done first. Getting the passport for the baby and later applying visa for him or using parents passports to get entry permit for him and later applying passport for the baby.
Kindly clarify this for me. thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Phoebe from France | Jul. 27, 2015 21:41
Mitzh, as far as I see, it doesn't matter which step to take first. I advise to apply for the passport first and then start applying for the stay permit while you are waiting for the passport.
Related Questions:
I am looking for newborn clothing and accessories like baby bags, baby drin...
Asked by Ms.Agnes Nakabuye from Uganda
| Sep. 28, 2009 19:16
Can I apply HKSAR passport for my newborn baby in Sydney?
Asked by Cally from HK
| Feb. 03, 2017 00:58
how to apply a Chinese passport for my newborn baby in Australia?
Asked by Serina from Australia
| Apr. 05, 2012 04:50
I am a filipina helping my sister with her newborn baby in Korea. I am ret...
Asked by Ms.Menda from Philippines
| Aug. 05, 2010 03:35
My newborn baby who was born in China. I am Australian and my wife is Phili...
Asked by Mr.Trevor from Australia
| Dec. 03, 2010 22:49
Can i visit friend's newborn baby a few days before my qing ming prayers?
Asked by Yenn from Malaysia
| Mar. 23, 2016 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)