Asked by Nana from China | Jul. 17, 2015 01:15
About:China Business Visa

Am on a student visa and not long ago finished registering a trade company here in China.

My student entry permit expires by end of this month. Can I go to neighboring Vietnam or Singapore and apply for a tourist or business type to come back to change my entry permit from student's to work type since I am the legal representative of my company.
Please advice me on what to do.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nick from Indonesia | Jul. 18, 2015 01:25
Nana, it's possible that you can apply for a L type from other countries like Vietnam or Thailand. However, I don't know why you apply for a business type. It requires a Chinese company to send you an invitation letter.

Yes, you can try to apply for a Z type because you opened a company here. However, the procedure is very complicated because you are the legal representative of your company. It's almost impossible for you to get it. You need to find an agency to help you do this.
Related Questions:
hello I am a Bangladeshi and a beginer in business with China. I can get i...
Asked by Mr.mamun from Bangladesh
| Feb. 08, 2011 02:24
dir sir i am registering company (import-export) in guangzhou china.its ...
Asked by Mr.yami from Iran
| Feb. 27, 2009 03:49
Not everyday case, is there exception for me to get Z visa?
Asked by Cant tell from Lithuania
| Sep. 15, 2014 22:40
How long ago did trade between china and Mediterranean region begin?
Asked by Justin from USA
| Jan. 20, 2016 21:31
Flat Registration / Tourist Visa
Asked by Chris from Canada
| May. 13, 2015 21:49
dear sir/madam i am working here in china company as trade manager i want t...
Asked by Mr.M.Choudhry from Pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2010 21:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)