Asked by Jacob from America | Jul. 15, 2015 10:15
About:China Work Visa

Job Offered But Trouble With Work Experience?

I was offered a job to work at abc360 in Hangzhou. The person who got me the job was actually my TEFL instructor two years ago. I have lived in China twice about 4 months each time and I studied Chinese and taught English. I just graduated in 2015 but I did do the two trips to mainland during my undergrad. The problem my company and I have is that they're worried that the government will turn down my work permit because I don't have two years of experience because my degree says 2015 but my TELF degree is dated from 2013. So maybe that would be from 2 years ago? We're not sure. They really want to hire me and I really want to work for them but this whole 'two years of experience' is messing things up.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mike from France | Jul. 15, 2015 22:46
Jacob, as you taught English in China before, I think it can count as your work experience. You can ask your former employer to give you a certficate about the work. That will help.
Related Questions:
Working visa without university degree?
Asked by Ruda from Czech republic
| Jun. 26, 2015 01:35
Z visa work experience requirement
Asked by Max from Kyrgyzstan
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:36
Part time work on a student visa
Asked by Fgg123
| May. 20, 2012 03:15
Health Check before Letter of Invitation
Asked by Steve N. from USA
| May. 10, 2013 03:13
About business M type
Asked by Seyed Mahdi Aleaghil from Iran
| Jul. 23, 2017 22:15
what kind of documents my employer need to send me in order to get the visa...
Asked by liaqat from Pakistan
| May. 12, 2015 04:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)