Asked by Paul from USA | Jul. 08, 2015 20:21
About:China Visa on Arrival

what do I need to get visa at HK airport or Luo hu?

I need to travel to shenyang for my wife's mother's funeral.

Answers (1)
Answered by Siva from Swaziland | Jul. 09, 2015 22:12
If you are in a hurry, you can try to apply for urgent VOA when you arrive. However, I am afraid that your chance is not high because it requires the approval from the port where you enter. I think you should apply a L type from Chinese consulate in USA, which has jurisdiction over your city. Just tell that you need to get the L type as soon as possible. They might agree that you use rush service. You can get your L type on the same day you submit your application. Don't forget to submit your application before 11:00. Also, your wife needs to send you the invitation letter and a copy of her Chinese ID card.
Related Questions:
Im a Sri Lankan and have student visa for Mainland land china,
Asked by Dushantha from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:40
Argentine can get voa
Asked by Eliana from Argentina
| Mar. 24, 2016 04:51
Can I get visa on arrival at Luo Hu port? I want to visit Shenzhen from HK...
Asked by Ria
| Nov. 17, 2011 06:56
Get Visa
Asked by Sharmeed from India
| Jun. 20, 2016 23:00
From Bao'an airport Shenzhen to Luo hu port to HK
Asked by Dilla
| Jan. 09, 2013 01:15
I am a Malaysian , will go to Shenzhen next week for a day trip from Hong...
Asked by Tan from Malaysia
| Nov. 30, 2016 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)