Asked by shams from Pakistan | Jul. 04, 2015 12:25
About:Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

i am shams i want to travel to Hongkong. do i need visa, if i need one how can i get

i am a Pakistani student in china i want to travel to Hongkong. do i need to get entry permit to go to Hongkong. if i need how can i apply and in how many days i can get it. plz someone guide me. thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Beth from Austria | Jul. 05, 2015 01:40
Shams, you need one. You can apply from the HKSAR office in Beijing by providing your passport, passport photocopy, application form, recently-taken bare-headed photo, transportation ticket copy, travel itinerary, financial background proof, etc. If the office directly deals with your application, the process may take one week. If the application is sent to HK for processing, you need to wait for four to six weeks.
Related Questions:
i am a filipina and i want to travel to hongkong then to shanghai, do i ne...
Asked by ces mayumi from philippines
| Oct. 14, 2011 21:11
i am a first time traveller to china, 5 days business, can anyone tell me h...
Asked by Ms.sarah from USA
| Apr. 20, 2009 22:30
I am an Indian and i want to meet my friend in Hongkong and i need travel v...
Asked by Mr.Raj Kumar Gupta from India
| Apr. 26, 2010 03:26
i am native to Pakistan studying in china. i am traveling to Karachi via ho...
Mr.SADAT from China
| Jul. 17, 2009 21:09
im from philippines have a working visa in hongkong do i still need to get ...
Asked by Ms.shane from phil
| Apr. 06, 2009 21:09
I am from Pakistan I am studying at Wuxi university I have my student visa....
Asked by Samson from Pakistan
| Jun. 03, 2014 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)