Asked by BILAL KHAN from Afghanistan | Jun. 27, 2015 19:42
About:China Visa

I am graduating soon.. my visa is till 15th July.

My name is Bilal Khan. I am Afghan citizen.
I am studying at xinjiang medical university urumqi (china). I am graduating soon. My X type is valid till 15th July.
University is not helping me extend it. how to get a new one. .Coz I don't wanna go back. It's not safe there ...

Answers (1)
Answered by Viola from Italy | Jun. 27, 2015 21:48
Khan, if you don't study any longer in China, I'm afraid you cannot extend the X type. I think you can consult the officer if you can obtain a working Z type within China. If she/he says yes, you can find a job and apply for the Z type. Otherwise, I think you have to leave before your current X type expires.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Dutch Citizen and I have a question concerning a Visa applicatio...
Asked by Enzo from The Netherlands
| Jul. 09, 2013 02:08
Can I extend my visa for some few days without my passport?
Asked by Ama from China
| Jul. 06, 2016 22:13
I am planning to go to China next July (15th July till 1st August. What wou...
Asked by Mr.Joe Corrado from Malta
| Apr. 24, 2009 01:24
Work visa expires end of July
Asked by Marianne from China
| Jun. 18, 2018 22:42
Hello, I want to apply for a visa to China but I don't have 2 consecutive b...
Asked by Pierre Aghnatios from Lebanon
| May. 15, 2017 02:14
Hi my name is Devine. My birthdate is March 11, 1996.
Asked by Devine from Philippines
| Dec. 24, 2016 17:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)