Asked by Mirna from Denmark | Jun. 25, 2015 19:43
About:China Embassy in Denmark

Danish citizen looking to teach in China. Visa requirements?

Hi, I am a Danish citizen looking to teach English. Will China grant Danish citizens a teaching / work entry permit? If yes, what kind and how do I apply? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mia from Indonesia | Jun. 25, 2015 22:40
Mirna, you need to apply for the Z type. First, you need to find a school that is capable of recruiting foreign teachers. With your employer's help, you can get the work permit. Then you also need an invitation letter from duly authorized unit. Your employer can help acquire this too. With these two pieces of documents, you can submit passport, application and a recent passport photo to apply for the Z type.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to apply for visa for China in France as a danish citizen?
Asked by Alexander from Denmark
| Jun. 10, 2015 20:20
IS it possible to apply for a visa for China here in Budapest for the Danis...
Asked by saad abbas from Danemark
| Jul. 09, 2014 21:41
US citizen/teacher in Ukraine looking for Chinese Z visa to teach English i...
Asked by Ms.McNeal from US
| Apr. 16, 2009 04:51
Can I go on a tourist L, then go to Hong kong to apply for my annual work v...
Asked by emma from England
| Jul. 04, 2013 01:32
Can Danish citizen have a 72-hour visa free entry to Beijing?
Asked by Kristina from Denmark
| Feb. 28, 2014 01:03
Can danish citizen get Shenzhen visa in Hong Kong. If yes, how?
Asked by Emilie karlsbad meyer from Danmark
| Jan. 07, 2012 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)