Asked by Seun from France | Jun. 18, 2015 10:01
About:China Embassy in France

Foreign Expatriate living in France (since 2011) seeking to applying for a Visa for Hong Kong.

Kindly confirm that I can apply to Hong Kong and Macau from the Chinese Embassy in Paris? Please indicate if I need to make an appointment at the Center?

What forms require completion, as it seems the Hong Kong and Macau entry permits are different?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Sandy from Egypt | Jun. 19, 2015 01:35
Seun, can you tell what passport you hold? You know, people from many countries enjoy free stay in Macau and Hong Kong. If you are from a country whose citizens need to apply entry permits to these two places, then you can submit your application to Chinese embassy or consulate in France without making an appointment.

It depends on your purpose of visiting. You know, there are different forms you need to fill according to your visiting purpose.
Related Questions:
UK citizen applying in France
Asked by nick from United Kingdom
| Jan. 20, 2015 21:09
We are Australian travellers seeking a Chinese Visa from Paris. Is that pos...
Asked by Scott C from Australia
| Jun. 04, 2011 03:16
Hello I'm currently living in Taiwan. I am going to study one year in Har...
Asked by Mr.David from France
| Apr. 19, 2011 04:11
Requirements for visa from France
Asked by Tanveer BIN TAHIR from France
| Feb. 05, 2018 00:12
what is the lead time for applying a business visa?
Asked by Yoki Hui from France
| Sep. 21, 2016 22:55
do I need a visa for tradeshow in Hong Kong as an exhibitor for one week
Asked by Khaled from France
| Jan. 29, 2012 00:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)