Asked by Khalid from UAE | Jun. 12, 2015 07:04
About:Requirements for Permanent Residence Permit

Residing in PRC

I have offered a senior management position at a multinational organization as Senior Adviser to the Managing Director and the Division heads. It is a one year contract. I am over 60. I was once a foreign expert in China and was here for three years.

Can I do it or if I am an employee of the foreign parent company and is needed for a special project over one year period?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin from Ireland | Jun. 12, 2015 22:52
In your situation, you should apply for a Z type. However, it is difficult for you to acquire it because you are already above 60 years old. Yes, there is an exception if the foreigner who takes the position of vice manager or general manager.

Anyway, you should as the organzation to consult with local labor bureau whether they can issue the work permit to you. Without this permit, you can not apply for the Z type.
Related Questions:
Can any nationality apply to the on-arrival visa in Macau? I am from Pan...
Asked by Mr.Carlos from Panama
| Nov. 03, 2009 04:33
travelling to china for a business Trip
Asked by SANTHOSH from United Arab Emirates
| Mar. 03, 2016 02:35
How is the visa application procedure? An invitation from my cousin is adeq...
Asked by abdullah from India
| Dec. 09, 2013 01:50
Verifying a university diploma for foreign teachers
Asked by Jim Mc from USA / China
| Jun. 23, 2016 22:49
Hi, I am a PRC residing in Spore and would like to enquire on the number...
Asked by Mr.Looi from China
| Oct. 05, 2010 01:21
British, currently living in Thailand. Looking to get a Z type for Bejiing....
Asked by Steve Sorrell from Thailand
| Sep. 16, 2013 02:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)