Asked by erez from Israel | Jun. 09, 2015 04:20
About:China Embassy in Israel

my chinese visa will expired in july. can i make in june family visit type with you?

hi guys i married to a chinese lady. i will be in israel next week for family issues. and after i will go to england,thailand for month and a half. i will be in china only on 22/8/2015. thank you erez

Answers (2)
Answered by Debbie from Finland | Jun. 09, 2015 22:28
Erez, you can do the application in June, but if you are applying for the Q type, it cannot be guaranteed that you can apply from other countries.
Answered by Erez from Israel | Jun. 10, 2015 02:47
Dear debby
I need to go back to China in the 22 of August my visa expried in July I will be in isReal in June for families issues I married to Chinese lady in China has a the documents
Please advise
I need only visa to China
Thank you erez
Related Questions:
X type to L type
Asked by Lily from China
| May. 24, 2015 20:46
Please Answer, Urgent!I was in China with my Husband on Spouse Visa which h...
Asked by Saba from Pakistan
| Jun. 26, 2017 22:15
Can I get an extension to stay until middle of Oct from a local PSB within...
Asked by David from Canada
| Aug. 13, 2015 02:59
My question are, if I have plan work in China, what suggestion that you cou...
Asked by steven from Indonesia
| Jun. 07, 2014 02:51
Student and Tourist visa
Asked by Donna from USA
| Jun. 26, 2017 03:19
i have been in PRC since December on F type then it expired on april n exte...
Asked by Momo from Hong Kong
| Aug. 09, 2016 22:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)