Asked by Robin Brian from USA | Jun. 02, 2015 17:31
About:China Consulate in New York

Approved hospital for health screening for work permit

My school is Beijing is preparing my visa and work permit and wants me to get a health exam. the form states "public hospital" or approved by Chinese government. I am located in Cleveland Ohio surrounded by the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospital but am at a loss as how to go about having a physical done at a hospital. Please advise if this can just be done one I arrive or if it must be done prior.

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver from Honduras | Jun. 05, 2015 01:27
Robin, you need to do two physical checks. One is done in your country for applying Z type. Another one is done when you arrive for applying temporary resident permit. Since Ohio is under the jurisdiction of Chinese consulate in New York. I think you'd better contact the consulate on where you should go to do the medical check.
Information Center: (212)868 2078 (9:00 am-12:00 am, 1:00pm-4:00pm on working days.)
Related Questions:
Approved hospital and Clinic for medical check up
Asked by Bryan from Malaysia
| Oct. 23, 2015 21:57
Apply S1 visa in china
Asked by angeline from Singapore
| Oct. 22, 2017 22:00
What are the approved hospitals in Seoul for a health check to apply for a ...
Asked by TeacherinKorea from Canada
| Mar. 19, 2015 05:06
List of Accredited Health Facilities/Medical Centre/Hospital in China for e...
Asked by Ms Karen
| Oct. 10, 2012 03:28
What does this mean "Health Certificate issued by local public hospital" fo...
Asked by Christine
| Jul. 25, 2011 03:43
Is there any hospital authorized/ Approved by Macau in Malaysia?
Asked by Mr.Liang from Malaysia
| Oct. 12, 2010 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)