Asked by Jean from France | May. 27, 2015 23:01
About:China Work Visa

working visa in a different country than citizenship country

Hi, I am currently a student in china with a student type and i will get all the papers for a working type.

Can i travel to hongkong and do the application to get the Z type(valid for only 30)? I am not clear about it. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Answers (1)
Answered by Brenda from Ireland | May. 28, 2015 01:11
Jean, you could try the following steps. First, try to convert your X type into the work Z type at the exit and entry administration in mainland. If your application is approved, then it will be best. If not, please proceed the following step, that is, inquire the Commmissioner Office of PRC Foreign Affairs Ministry about whether you can apply from Hong Kong. If they say yes, just go to HK and apply for the Z type. If they say no, try to contact some agencies in HK and see it they can help you to get the Z type. In case that both ways are not feasible, you have to go back and do the application in your country or nearby countries.
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa if I travel from Bangkok to Shanghai and then to Dhaka wit...
Asked by Abdullah Al-Mamun from Canada
| Aug. 29, 2018 23:34
Asked by Lindy from USA
| Jun. 18, 2013 03:41
Open-jaw tickets from Europe
Asked by dominicx from Belgium
| Jan. 15, 2017 01:43
Transit at Beijing airport with dual citizenship
Asked by Daniel from USA
| Sep. 18, 2014 04:22
Do I need to file a Supplementary Visa Application Form?
Asked by Tina from USA
| Jun. 21, 2012 21:26
Exit-With out cancellation
Asked by karry from India
| Mar. 22, 2018 21:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)