Asked by Sridhar Joshi from India | May. 24, 2015 23:44
About:China Embassy in India

Transit permit required or not

I have to go to Seoul(S.Korea) i have booked ticket in china eastern. travel plan is

Kolkatta to Kunming

Kunming to Shanghai

Shanghai to Seoul.

and the return is

Seoul to Nanking/Nangunj

Nanking/Nangunj to Kunming

Kunming to Kolkatta

All the travel is by china eastern. do i require transit Visa

if required. how to apply to it and in how many days i can get it.

Answers (1)
Answered by Pauline from Spain | May. 25, 2015 00:50
Sridhar, if your transit period in China does not exceed 24 hours, the transit permit is not required for both times. If it exceeds 24 hours, you need to apply for a G type at the CVASC center by providing your passport, passport copy, application form, recent photo, and inbound and outward flight tickets. It usually takes four working days to get it.
Related Questions:
Where can I get a Transit Visa or Transit Permit ?
Asked by Beryl from Australia
| May. 27, 2012 01:38
My brother and I going to Thailand, we want visit the great wall in Beijing...
Asked by Albino Gonzalez-Medina from United States
| Jun. 08, 2016 04:10
What if My itinerary: VIsa on Arrival in Hongkong - Beijing - Jakarta?
Asked by Dwi from Indonesia
| Nov. 07, 2015 00:00
Is Schengen residence permit also accepted for 144-Free transit?
Asked by Sangyas from India
| Nov. 04, 2016 20:26
Flying round trip from Amsterdam to Taiwan with a Shanghai transit stop ove...
Asked by Carlos Alves from Portugal
| Apr. 06, 2013 21:19
From Thailand I am flying to Guilin then to Shanghai to fly to canada 72 ho...
Asked by Mary powley from Canada
| Jun. 30, 2017 04:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)