Asked by Kate from United Arab Emirates | May. 21, 2015 06:48
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

please would you mind explain to me what should I do the first of all?

Hello! My name is Kate, I'm living in Dubai , however I'm Ukrainian . One of my friend is a manager in one of the restaurant in Hong Kong. He offering me a job in his venue however he said that he wouldn't be able to supply my visa but if I will apply for a working type and it will be accepted. Then they could start the recruitment process. Many thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kina from Indonesia | May. 22, 2015 03:42
Kate, if he can't help you apply for the employment entry permit, then I am afraid it will be very diffuclt to apply one without his help. You know, the employer needs to submit these documents;
1. contract with the employee, which states clearly position, salary and other welfare.
2. copy of business license
3. company financial statement
4. company background introduction
Related Questions:
I will visit Shenzhen in 7th,march would you please tell me what is the su...
Asked by Ms.nourin from Egypt
| Feb. 19, 2010 01:20
from Hangzhou to Zhangjiajie and Shaoshan
Mr.HANSDACEL from Indonesia
| Jul. 28, 2014 02:56
i m going to shanghai alone for first time on 4th january to 11th january. ...
Asked by Mr.maneesh bhalala from india
| Dec. 21, 2010 02:52
I plan to visit Expo in Shianghai but it's a first time to go to China and ...
Asked by Mr.Sompasong from Thailand
| Mar. 16, 2010 03:43
I will be going to Beijing on 30th of July to first of August, would you mi...
Asked by Ms.Ann from Phils
| Jul. 20, 2010 01:48
My boss is planning to visit Hefei, Anhui. Do I need to get him a Visa?
Asked by Maddy from South Africa
| Apr. 17, 2015 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)