Asked by merry from Pakistan | May. 08, 2015 03:15
About:China Work Visa

can you tell me the process of applying for a work visa?

hi. i am living in China from 5 years on X type. now a kindergarten want me to work with them and they are ready to give any help. i am from Pakistan.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from India | May. 08, 2015 21:15
Merry, are you still in China? If so, you need to apply for a work permit first. The kindergarten can help you acquire this. You are required to provide your diploma, working experience and contract. If the kindergarten applied Z type for their staff before, they know what they should prepare. After getting the work permit, yon can try to apply from the local entry and exit management bureau. If they ask you to apply abroad, then I am afraid you should go back to Pakistan to apply.
Related Questions:
I am an new applicant
Asked by Jhayselda Mangili from Philippines
| Sep. 04, 2018 18:54
I am applying for a China Business Visa (F visa). Can you tell me how many ...
Asked by Hazel Jardine from Australia
| Jun. 17, 2011 04:06
Do i need a reference letter to apply for a 'z' visa?
Asked by Barry from Scotland
| Jun. 15, 2018 01:06
my brother needs to go to China for work in the coming weeks. Can you pleas...
Asked by Ms.claire anne from ire
| May. 08, 2009 01:19
I am citizen of pakistan and studying in Thailand. want to visit on tourist...
Asked by muaz from Pakistan
| Sep. 09, 2014 03:58
Dear Freind, I want to go to Hong Kong on Work Visa
Asked by Muhammad Muslim from Pakistan
| Oct. 29, 2014 21:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)