Asked by nay win from Myanmar | May. 04, 2015 11:21
About:China Embassy in Myanmar

What are the requirements to apply visa for 10 weeks internship stay?

He is a myanmar citizen studying at NTU majoring in marketing subject. He was chosen via interviews to go to PRC to join with a public listing company in Singapore called Wilmar. He will be back and Myanmar to apply visa for 10 weeks stay in Shenzhen. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bernie from Netherlands | May. 05, 2015 02:00
Hey, if this internship is paid, he should get a Z type entry permit. It requires his passport, a photocopy of the passport, an application form, a recent photo, an inviation letter from the duly authorized unit, and a work pemit. If the internship is not paid, he may get an F type, which requires his passport, passport copy, photo, application fom, as well as an invitation letter from the company.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a student from Canada and going to join 2 internship offered by ...
Asked by Ms.Catherine from Canada
| Mar. 04, 2010 01:03
I will be doing a student internship in Wuhan for 10 weeks. In which catego...
Asked by Sharada from India
| Apr. 09, 2012 01:10
Hello, Right now I am working as an intern in South Korea and need to go...
Asked by Mr.Frohberger from Germany
| Jul. 08, 2009 21:16
What visa type should I apply for if I am going to do an internship. What ...
Asked by Mr.Odoom from Ghana
| Sep. 12, 2010 22:03
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Slovak citizen who is going for a 3-months internsh...
Asked by Ms.Nemcova from Slovakia
| Nov. 11, 2010 04:39
How to apply S1 or S2 visa and what requirements do I need to apply
Asked by Coco from Philippines
| Jul. 20, 2016 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)