Asked by Khaled from Jordan | Apr. 29, 2015 09:11
About:China Embassy in Jordan

Jordanian travelling to mainland china and Macau

I am a Jordanian. I have a single visa during my 10 days stay in the mainland. I want to visit Macau for 2 days and return to the mainland again.
1- do I need a visa for macau?
2- can I get it on arrival?
3- Can I get back to the main land using the one that I have for china as a single entry one or do I need a multiple one?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kate from Indonesia | Apr. 30, 2015 04:39
Khaled, you needn't to apply one for Macau in advance. When you arrive, you can apply for the entry permit at scene. It costs around MOP100.

Since you just have a single entry one for mainland China, you can't get back unless you apply for another one in Macau. Or you can apply for a double entry one before you leave your country.
Related Questions:
I am a jordanian travelling from hong kong to Guilin for few days
Asked by ritab from Doha
| Jan. 09, 2017 19:56
from UK, visiting HK for three days then travelling by train to Vietnam, v...
Asked by michael harrison from uk
| Jun. 01, 2014 03:59
Regarding electronic cigarettes aka personal vaporizers
Asked by Ray from Indonesia
| Jan. 06, 2015 20:48
Travelling from HK to Zhuhai on Australian passport. Visa requirements int...
Asked by Joan Weston from Australia
| Apr. 15, 2015 01:54
hi we need to get visa from sudia to china we want know the requirament
Asked by maurice Hamameh from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 16, 2013 21:45
if I want go from HK to chenzhen, do i need visa?
Asked by Abdullah Alnsour from Jordan
| Sep. 22, 2013 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)