Asked by Mitra from India | Apr. 20, 2015 10:06
About:China Private Visit Visa

Addition to my previous question

I just wanted to add that I am not applying to extend my overall period of stay in China which remains the same as before. Of my 5 months visa, I have spent only one month. But I want to make it multiple entry because I want to make short visits to other countries with my son and come back to China on my S2. Is that possible according to the rules from the local PSB? Thanks a lot and sorry for having to clarify my previous question

Answers (1)
Answered by Kathie from Belgium | Apr. 20, 2015 22:58
Mitra, sorry, but you cannot change your S2 type into a double-entry or multiple-entry type, even though the overall stay period remains the same as before. You are suggested to visit Cambodia later when your S2 is going to expire. If you visit now, your S2 will become invalid once you exit.
Related Questions:
in addition to my previous question, what time is the earliest shuttle bus ...
Asked by from japan
| May. 02, 2009 21:43
I'm falling for a Capricorn rooster 1982 and I'm a virgin snake 1965. is th...
Asked by J from Macau
| May. 27, 2015 01:04
Tansit Visa
Asked by linda from France
| Mar. 30, 2018 03:13
i am an ox and my boyfren is dog.. he never trusts me ? how do i make him t...
Asked by rrosy from India
| Dec. 09, 2012 00:14
This is a follow up question to Mr. Jason from his answer to my previous qu...
Asked by Ms.Mariz from Philippines
| Jun. 29, 2010 01:20
Previous Visit
Asked by Julie from USA
| Aug. 16, 2016 21:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)