Asked by Tanzeem Bhatti from China | Apr. 19, 2015 22:48
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Notice for autentication/attestation

Me and My Wife are in Shenzhen and for my wife's Residence Permit they asked for Notarized Marriage Certificate(Which i already sent to Pakistan to get Notarized) and my Wife's brother will go to Chinese Embassy in Islamabad.
My Questions are:
1. Application Form for Attestation contains a Photo column, so whose photo will be pasted there?(Mine, My wife's or whose which will submit Application)
2. Will they ask for our Police character certificates, but we already submitted our police character certificates to Chinese Embassy when we applied for Visas.
3. Where Fee for Attestation will be deposited? inside embassy or outside in the bank?

Please answer me as soon as possible, so that he can finish this in one day.

Tanzeem Bhatti

Answers (1)
Answered by Ted from Samoa Eastern | Apr. 20, 2015 04:13
1. the applicant's photo is required. Since you apply for the residence permit, I think your wife's photo is required.
2. the police certificate isn't required for authentication.
3. The Chinese embassy doesn't specify the applicants need to pay the fee at the banks. So I think it should be handed to the embassy directly.
Related Questions:
I am from Holland, staying in Malaysia, I like to see a friend in China nex...
Asked by Pieter from Netherlands
| Dec. 09, 2015 20:02
Notice that some of stays on the trip does not have diner?
Asked by Mr.Leung from USA
| Apr. 05, 2011 21:38
Plz how much Will it cost to apply for the student visa ? I have jw202 and ...
Asked by josephine from ghana
| Apr. 02, 2016 02:46
how much should I pay to apply for urgent visa?
Asked by mengistu from ethiopia
| Aug. 30, 2017 22:52
Please may I know the 2017 new requirement for Zvisa to China?
Asked by Servant from Ghana
| Oct. 23, 2017 22:03
Apply for a x2 visa
Asked by Tplay from Cape Verde
| Oct. 10, 2018 19:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)