Asked by Muhammad Aurangzaib Butt | Apr. 10, 2015 09:49
About:Visa Policy of China

how i can apply for visa and what documents require to be submit?

hi, i am from Pakistan i want to visit china exhibition.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sean from Iceland | Apr. 13, 2015 02:28
Hi Muhammad! Do you want to conduct business activities by visiting the exhibition? If yes, you need to apply for an M type. To begin with, prepare the following materials, including your passport, passport copy, application form, recent passport size photo, an invitation letter from Duly Authorized Unit, an invitation letter from the exhibition hosting party or your trade partner, a guarantee letter from your company, a photocopy of your income tax return form or business licence of your company, and bank records of latest six months. If it's your first visit to China, round trip tickets and hotel reservations are also required. Then you can go to the embassy and submit all the documents.
Related Questions:
I need a tourist L to china for me and my wife.
Asked by keenan from austraila
| Jul. 17, 2018 22:56
Documents required to apply for a visit visa to Hong Kong
Asked by Euguene from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 02, 2011 21:53
requirement for 5 year z visa?
Asked by jb from usa
| Mar. 01, 2017 00:45
How can I apply the Chinese Visa in Ho Chi Minh (Philippince passport)? Wha...
Asked by Ronalso from Malaysia
| Jul. 14, 2011 02:45
I am from maldives a need to go to china for a vacation about 2 weeks.
Asked by dasa from Maldives
| Oct. 14, 2015 03:36
Can a foreigner working in Myanmar apply for a Z visa here?
Asked by Nikki from China
| Mar. 10, 2014 22:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)