Asked by ella duffy from Australia | Apr. 06, 2015 07:17
About:Embassy & Consulates of Japan in China

Apply for Working Holiday Visa

Dear Consular Office​,

I am an Australian citizen who is wanting to apply for a six month working holiday permit to Japan. I am currently teaching English in Dongguan, China. My job contract ends in mid July and afterwards I hope to move to Japan.

My question is, can I apply for the Working Holiday permit in China? Or do I need to return to Australia to apply?

Kind regards,

Ella Duffy

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob from Australia | Apr. 11, 2015 22:41
Ella, it seems that you can apply for it at China. However, you have to do the application through the China International Travel Service (CITS) Beijing or the Exit and Entry Personnel Service Center of Beijing Foreign Affairs Office. You can contact these two organizations for detailed information.
Related Questions:
I would like to apply for a Hong Kong Working Holiday Scheme VISA. Which of...
Asked by Melanie from Canada
| Oct. 06, 2012 02:03
I am a Cambodian working in Malaysia. How to apply a holiday visa from here...
Asked by Peng Sok cher from Cambodia
| May. 03, 2016 21:26
Application for Work visa
Asked by Adam from Australia
| Apr. 02, 2018 02:33
Flying to Beijing whilst I'm a Working Holiday Visa in Australia?
Asked by Andy from Australia
| Sep. 01, 2016 22:59
Indonesian Citizen working as a Maid at Singapore want go to Holiday to Hon...
Asked by JOGIE from Singapore
| Mar. 07, 2013 02:54
Dear Sir, May I know, if Indonesian Citizen working as a Maid at Malaysia...
Asked by Ms.Ruby from Malaysia
| Aug. 26, 2009 03:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)