Asked by Naomi from Canada | Apr. 05, 2015 16:11
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Spouse Canadian citizen born in China 50 years ago; have no Chinese paperwork for visa application

Only have valid Canadian passport and Canadian citizenship card. What can he provide to get an entry permit for China. I am Canadian born. Do our two Canadian born children (adults) need any additional paperwork for their applications? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Honey from United Kingdom | Apr. 07, 2015 21:55
Does he have a Chinese passport even it is expired? If he has it, it should be submitted when applying for the entry permit. If he can't provide it, you may explain the situation to the consulr officer and follow his advice. As for your children, there is no additional paperwork for them to submit because they are born with Canadian nationality.
Related Questions:
Is a copy of previous visas required for everyone?
Asked by Rachel from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2016 20:47
If I have a drug felony will my visa application get denied?
Asked by Mike from Canada
| Aug. 25, 2012 04:05
Hi, I am a Canadian Citizen but was born in China. I would like to go ba...
Asked by Mr.ZHOU from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2009 20:36
Hi My parents currentlt deseaced, but I like to maved to China permanantly...
Asked by YC Lam from Canada
| Oct. 22, 2018 19:32
I have a Canadian passport as well as my old Chinese one. Do I need any spe...
Asked by Linda from Canada
| Jun. 29, 2011 23:21
Mr. Yang, I was born in China and became a Canadian citizen a few years...
Asked by Mrs.Jane from USA
| Jul. 31, 2009 22:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)