Asked by Naomi from Australia | Mar. 29, 2015 21:14
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Can I get an entry permit to enter China (Shenzen) from HK when I am there?

I need to visit Shenzen for a day while I am visiting family who are resident in HK. I am an Australian and will be in HK for a week. Is it possible to apply for a VISA while I am in HK so that I can go into Shenzen and then back to HK?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nana from Japan | Mar. 29, 2015 22:47
Naomi, in principle, if you don't have Hong Kong residence status, you can't apply for the mainland entry permit from there. However, it's still possible for you get the Shenzhen five-day VOA at the entry port. Anyway, you have a very big chance to get it.
Related Questions:
Chinese Visa needed from HK to Shenzen by MTR
Asked by Mary from Taiwan
| Mar. 18, 2015 02:18
HI, I was born in HK and am a holder of China entry permit when I live in...
Asked by Mr.Chin from US
| Jun. 05, 2010 20:57
How Can I get an Entry Permit to get VOA from Louhu? in Shenzen or Hongkong...
Asked by Novi from Indonesia
| Jun. 22, 2016 02:49
I am going to China in October but would like to go to HK for weekend.
Asked by Paul H from United Kingdom
| Sep. 09, 2015 22:12
Hong Kong issued Chinese entry permit - M Tsang
Asked by M Tsang from Canada
| Aug. 31, 2016 20:07
China holding Singapore PR status going to Hong Kong
Asked by Zhang ying from China
| Aug. 26, 2013 04:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)