Asked by anna from hk | Mar. 25, 2015 22:51
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

hi! can i travel to guangzhou fm hk without applying visa?

I am a filipina a holder of philippine passport but im a hk permanent resident. need to go to guanzhou with our hk supplier for 1-2 days just to meet my foreign boss arriving Guangzhou tomorrow noon and still awaiting his confirmation im afraid don't have time to apply in hk if it is necessary. what should I do. thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from Indonesia | Mar. 27, 2015 04:09
Anna, you may not apply one successfully even you have time. If you don't apply in advance, I am afraid that you may not be allowed to go to Guangzhou unless someone there can help you get the VOA for emergency. But I am afraid that your case doesn't fit for emergent VOA.
Related Questions:
Can I visit Guangzhou for 3 days without applying for a visa? British trave...
Asked by Lola from United Kingdom
| Nov. 06, 2014 20:26
HI CAN I know fm Zhuhai how do i take a ferry to Hong Kong and do i need t...
Asked by Mr.TAN from SINGAPORE
| Apr. 18, 2011 03:46
About HK permit. I have US Green card and Chinese Passport.
Asked by zs from USA
| Sep. 06, 2018 19:47
I have one year Chinese visa in a new passport, but I have a valid Chinese ...
Asked by Savla ram from India
| May. 02, 2016 04:01
I am holding Thai passport and will travel to Singapore next week fm Mon 29...
Asked by Mr.Nonglak from Thailand
| Jun. 25, 2009 23:12
Dear Sir can I know whether a "TRAVEL VISA" is issued fm Sri Lanka to Chin...
Asked by Mr.Hiranjan from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 22, 2010 01:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)