Asked by Jeff Joe | Mar. 25, 2015 19:26
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

can i enter hong kong as a tourist for 1-2 weeks with 2 minor felonies?

its nearly 10 years since my "crime" for a marijuana container possession which is a felony in my state of new jersey and a small fire i set by accident when i was 17 turning 18 in 2003 and a few minor misdemeanors all fines paid in full and probation taken care of years ago . Will the airports in hong kong have access to this information and allow me to visit what information do they have on American citizens now any info will be helpful thank you so much i dont want to have to apply for a visa by mail for something so small please help thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from Kuwai | Mar. 27, 2015 04:52
Jeff, I think you are over worried. I once read that some people who committed more serious crimes finally applied for Chinese visas successfully. So I think you won't have trouble in entering HK.
Related Questions:
Can I go to Hong Kong With a Felony from America?
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:28
I got Invited to Visit a Chinese woman I am wanting to be with. How can I f...
| Jun. 21, 2015 22:00
do you recommend me to get the chinese visa?
Asked by Moataz from Egypt
| Apr. 11, 2015 04:52
My daughter will be studying in Hong Kong for a year and has applied for a ...
Asked by Liz from United Kingdom
| Jun. 30, 2015 02:21
i intend to travel to hong kong in 2 weeks time.where can i get affordable ...
Asked by nesu from china
| Oct. 14, 2014 03:14
i have china visa can i enter HK with out visa?
Asked by Malik Amirzeb from Pakistan
| Feb. 16, 2014 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)