Asked by Kristine from United States | Mar. 25, 2015 00:10
About:Visa Policy of China

What type of visa for family member traveling with crew member?

I am a crew member who will be traveling to Beijing and I would like to bring my husband with me. He travels on my space available passes, so we do not have an actual confirmed return ticket. We will only be in Bejing 48 hours. Can my husband come with me and if so how do I go about applying entry permit for him?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark from India | Mar. 25, 2015 04:10
If possible, you can help your husband apply for the C type. You also need one. It requires the guarantee letter from your airline company or invitation letter from duly authorized Chinese unit. If you can't provide this, then you both need to apply for L types. Similarly, you can provide an invitation letter from someone in China. Or you should provide confirmed round-trip air tickets and hotel booking except your passports, application forms and recent passport photos.
Related Questions:
Kindly advice on what type of visa I need for a short visit to a family mem...
Asked by Ene from Nigeria
| Sep. 25, 2013 02:41
how many family members at a time to visit their employed member with z typ...
Asked by FRANCIS B.OCANG from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:03
Family short visit to Shanghai
Asked by Silva from Portugal
| Nov. 29, 2012 02:12
I have an S2 visa and will be visiting China in April.
Asked by Gail Silverman from United States
| Mar. 08, 2016 03:30
If i am flying standby with my mom who is a working crew member. what can...
Asked by laura from USA
| Nov. 03, 2015 02:19
visa for flight attendant
Asked by fabi from Syria
| Sep. 30, 2013 03:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)