Asked by Kellie from USA | Mar. 23, 2015 18:14
About:Chinese Consulate in New York

Longer stay in China to take care of 94 years old mother

I am 61 years old, I have retired, My mother live in China, she is 94 years old, she really need me stay with her, take care of her. How could I get a visa for 180 days? the 180 days will help me and mother a lot.

Answers (1)
Answered by Karl from Germany | Mar. 23, 2015 20:33
Kellie, if 180 days are enough for you, you can apply for an S2 type. If you want to stay longer, you should apply for an S1 type. The requirements for the two types are basically the same, but stricter for S1 type. First you should prepare your passport, a copy of the passport, a filled-out application form affixed with a color half-length photo, an invitation letter from your mother, the photocopy of your mother’s passport and China residence permit, and the original and photocopy of your notarized kinship certificate. Then go to the consulate to apply for the S type.
Related Questions:
Singaporeans staying longer in china
Asked by Alif from Singapore
| Aug. 27, 2018 02:40
Is it a good decision to bring home to my country my son for me to work her...
Asked by Wendy from Netherlands
| Feb. 19, 2015 21:51
My brother who has a factory in Shanghai wishes to apply for a visa (which...
Asked by Ms.Gim Tan from Singapore
| Sep. 15, 2010 03:31
Hi, My 6 months years old girl is a Singaporean. I want to sent her back t...
Asked by Ms.chen from singapore
| May. 13, 2009 03:18
My mother is 86 years old this year and would like to visit her hometown in...
Asked by Mrs.Phang from Singapore
| Feb. 23, 2011 00:21
Adoption of close relative child
Asked by Andy from Sweden
| Dec. 04, 2016 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)