Asked by Jacky Lim from Malaysia | Mar. 19, 2015 03:54
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I want to ask how to apply China visa for one year or two year

I want to stay long time be couse my wife is a Chinese. Now i and my son is hold Malaysia Passport how can i do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucky from Indonesia | Mar. 20, 2015 02:50
Lim, then you can try to apply for the Q1 type from the CVASC centers in Malaysia. You should submit your passport, application form, a recent passport photo, your marriage certificate, invitation letter from your wife and a copy of her Chinese ID card. If you get the Q1, you should change it into a temporary resident permit within 30 days after you arrive.
Related Questions:
I have own Registered company in China. Want to apply for M visa for longer...
Asked by karan from India
| Oct. 10, 2017 02:13
hell sir o madam i am rasident in spain last 11 year i want to go china i w...
Asked by Mr.hiranand khatri from spain
| Apr. 17, 2010 00:54
I want to stay in China for year. How do I apply visa for year
Asked by Angela from Oakland
| Mar. 05, 2018 22:00
hi i want to ask if how can i get visa in china to stay there for like a fe...
Asked by christy from Philippines
| Mar. 21, 2012 03:51
Dear Sir, I want to ask about how to apply visa for my Srilanka coll...
Asked by Ms.Kay from Thailand
| Apr. 22, 2010 01:21
hi there, i would like to ask if i want to apply for tourist visa to china ...
Asked by nada abi-raad from Lebanon
| Aug. 30, 2012 03:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)