Asked by Nidhi from China | Mar. 16, 2015 22:32
About:China Work Visa

I want to change my spouse/dependent visa to Z type.

I am on a dependent one in China as my husband is working here. What is the process of changing dependent one to Z type without leaving?
Kindly advise the process and documents required.

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve from Namibia | Mar. 17, 2015 02:43
Nidhi, it depends on local entry and exit management bureau. If they agree to let you apply for the Z type without leaving, then you can change your dependent type into Z. If not, you need to bring all required documents to apply from Chinese embassy in your own country.

You need to find an employer and ask him/her to help you acquire te work permit. Then you can take the work permit, passport, passport photo, application form, temporary accommodation registration form to visit local entry and exit management bureau and then let them decide whether you can apply without leaving.
Related Questions:
x visa to z visa
Asked by Cindy from Philippines
| Mar. 09, 2015 02:27
I have a student visa and I want to change to a working Z type is it possib...
Asked by Elvis from Cameroon
| Nov. 25, 2016 21:14
Can u change ur visa. Let me say maybe am using X1 type
Asked by Gyasi Samuel from Ghanaian
| Sep. 29, 2016 20:32
How to change a S1 visa into a Z type?
Asked by Chris from Cuba
| May. 04, 2017 21:21
extension of visa, can i change my f type to a z one while in china
Asked by becky from Cameroon
| May. 13, 2016 22:02
Myself and my partner are getting married in china.
Asked by Kim from New Zealand
| Sep. 17, 2015 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)