Asked by Ashim from Nepal | Mar. 14, 2015 13:14
About:China Embassy in Nepal

i want to visit shenzhen for 2 weeks and in the mean time want to go hongkong as it is near it.

I am currenlty a bachelor student and have been invited by my friends in Shenzhen. I am planning to go there during my vacation period, Please provide me appropriate answers. Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Isabel from United Kingdom | Mar. 15, 2015 21:32
Ashim, you need to apply for a single-entry L type permit for mainland China and an entry permit for Hong Kong. To apply for the L type, you should submit your passport, a photocopy of the passport, an application form, a recently-taken bare-headed photo, your friend's invitation letter, itinerary arrangement, a personal statement, and other materials required by the embassy. As for HK entry permit, you should directly send your application materials to the HK Immigration Department. The necessary documents include:
Application form ID 1003A;
Your recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the form ID 1003A);
Photocopy of your passport;
Photocopy of proof of the your financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.;
Photocopy of transportation tickets;
Photocopy of proof of the proposed leisure visit to Hong Kong, e.g. receipt of joining a package tour to Hong Kong, itinerary, etc.
Related Questions:
Hi, I want to visit Guangzhou ,but then I will go to Shenzhen and hongkong...
Asked by Ms.cathy from Indonesia
| Aug. 19, 2010 04:12
If I want to go Shenzhen, is it cheaper to go from Hongkong or Zhuhai?
Asked by Shirley from Singapore
| Mar. 19, 2018 03:16
I want to go Hongkong, 2 adults and kid just 2 years, plan to go Disneyland...
Asked by Mr.Rohit Kumar from India
| Jun. 30, 2009 20:46
I'm Vietnamese. How do I get Macau visa for travel in MaCau 2 days
Asked by MY THUY PHUC LE from Vietnam
| Jul. 14, 2013 03:42
I want to go to hongkong by bus from Shenzhen airport
Asked by Manish from India
| May. 16, 2014 20:28
Hi, i am currently in HongKong and want to visit shenzhen for 2 days. How c...
Asked by Mr.Mitul from India
| Apr. 20, 2011 19:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)