Asked by MOE PWINT from Burma | Mar. 13, 2015 02:42
About:China Private Visit Visa

Is her age an issue getting S1 visa?

My husband is going to work for an International School in Beijing in August. The school is going to provide the family members the paperwork we need for S1 type. I also would like to take my grandmother with us who is very healthy but 72 years old. Can someone help me answer to my question asp, please? I'm very worried at the moment leaving her alone in my home country if she couldn't get S1 type.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from Kenya | Mar. 13, 2015 03:33
Moe, neither the Chinese embassy nor the CVASC branches have stated age requirement for S1 type. I think you can help your grandmother apply for the S1 type. If you are still worried, you may confirm this with the CVASC and embassy in advance.

Tel for CVASC branch in New Delhi: 91-11-41095601 / 41095602
Tel for Chinese consulate general: 24675259
Related Questions:
hello sir,my wife come to beijing,china..and stay with me long time
Asked by raihan from Bangladesh
| Apr. 06, 2017 01:28
Conversation of S1 to S2 visa
Asked by Asif from Pakistan
| Jan. 12, 2015 02:58
hi im working in china with z visa and i want my wife to join me .
Asked by sammy from china
| Jan. 19, 2018 03:11
S1/S2 for a Filipina married to a USA citizen
Asked by ken evans from usa
| Oct. 21, 2015 03:35
My sister went here with an S2 type, is it possible to apply her an S1 type...
Asked by Chris from Philippines
| Aug. 15, 2017 05:01
Is there a better chance of getting a 10 year visa if I apply for a S1 rath...
Asked by js from USA
| Aug. 31, 2015 22:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)