Asked by vena su from Australia | Mar. 12, 2015 16:23
About:China Embassy in Australia

CSC Chinese Government Scholarship for 2015

I am applying for the CSC Chinese Government Scholarahip Bilateral Program for the 2015/2016 academic year as an Australian student. I was informed by Csc in Beijing to post to the Chinese embassy in Australia`s Education department. What address do I post my documents to and address it to whom?

Secondly, it csc requires me to have my documents notoarised, which I have by a notary lawyer. I saw on your list of documents a notary form, do i fill that in and post it with my documents?

Finally is there anything else i need to include? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by David from USA | Mar. 16, 2015 21:54
Vena, you should send the documents to:
Education Section
Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
Add: 6 Dalman Crescent
O’Malley, ACT 2606

The following materials should be included into your application document portfolio:
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English);
2.Notarized highest diploma (photocopy);
3. Academic transcripts ;
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal;
5. Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor or associate professor;
6. A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
7. Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18);
8. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (written in English, only required for applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months);
9.Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available);
10. Valid HSK Certificate (if available).
Note: Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
Related Questions:
Dear, I have applied for the PhD scholarship in Northwestern poly-technica...
Asked by Mr.Shahzada Qamar Hussain from Pakistan
| Dec. 19, 2009 21:19
when will chinese government scholarship for shaghai maritimr scholarship d...
Asked by john from Kenya
| Mar. 09, 2013 19:38
hello sir i want to apply for the chinesse government scholarship program h...
Asked by Mr.yohannes from ethiopia
| Feb. 08, 2010 20:40
Is it possible to submit your application form on Wednesday and receive the...
Asked by Derby from Ghana
| Sep. 12, 2017 21:26
REQUEST to forward documents to CSC, Beijing (currently iving in CHINA)
Asked by khan from Pakistan
| Mar. 20, 2012 02:08
Can I get Vias from IRAQ now?
Asked by Imad from Iraq
| Apr. 15, 2012 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)